“Ionic Cordova run android” got launch success message, but the app isn't launching on phone

Some days ago I’ve updated my phone from Android 7.1.1 to Android 8.1 Oreo. After that update, when I try to run the command “ionic cordova run android” or “ionic cordova run android -l”, the cmd console shows the message:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 15s 47 actionable tasks: 2 executed, 45 up-to-date Built the following apk(s): D:\Plural Systems\Painel do Gestor\siematecapp\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk

ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\Jer\AppData\Local\Android\sdk

JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_65 No target specified, deploying to device ‘0044699831’.

none

Skipping build… Built the following apk(s): D:\Plural Systems\Painel do Gestor\siematecapp\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk

Using apk: D:\Plural Systems\Painel do Gestor\siematecapp\platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug\app-debug.apk

Package name: br.doctorvet.app

LAUNCH SUCCESS

But after this message, the app didn’t open on Android.

I’ve already tried removing the android platform and add the platform again; update the cordova-plugin-webview from 1.2 to 2.0, remove and then add the android platform; disable USB debugging, revoke USB debugging authorizations, enable/disable "Verify apps over USB; I’ve created a new ionic blank project and run the command, it worked, but only for the first time; I tried to clone the project from git and install the project, add android platform but the same problem occurs.

I don’t know why it is happening. It started after I’ve updated my Android version to 8.1 and before that, everything was working fine.

What could be causing this?

My IONIC INFO

cli packages: (C:\Users\Jer\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules)

@ionic/cli-utils  : 1.19.2
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.20.0

global packages:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.9
Cordova Platforms  : android 7.1.1
Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.2

System:

Node : v8.11.2
npm  : 5.6.0
OS   : Windows 10

Environment Variables:

ANDROID_HOME : not set

Misc:

backend : pro

My IONIC REQUIREMENTS

Android Studio project detected

Requirements check results for android:

Java JDK: installed 1.8.0
Android SDK: installed true
Android target: installed android-27,android-26,android-25
Gradle: installed C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\gradle\gradle-4.4\bin\gradle

My phone got upgraded to Oreo yesterday and then I started facing this issue.
Please let me know if this is resolved and how.