Ionic/Cordova Freelance Developer Needed for Digital Loyalty Card App

In need of freelance developer to complete project. We have an App that is written in HTML with JavaScript using an Ionic framework built on Cordova. iOS version already built but needs some edits. Android version needs to be built. The App is a digital display of the Newburyport VIP Loyalty Card and allows users to receive general proximity alerts and pincode to display valid card based on date/time stamp.

Hi there,

I’m interested on your job. Kindly share the requirement details to info@optisolbusiness.com

Thanks,
Mani

Hey I am interested. I have 2+ years of experience in developing ionic applications. You can contact me at salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi @lbentley
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish