[Freelance] Hiring Professional Developer, Ionic 3

Hi,

I am looking to hire a professional-level Ionic 3 developer for a short-term project. Please have an existing portfolio of high-quality projects and a collaborative, communicative personality.

The specific functionalities I need integrated into an existing application:

• A module/component that allows me to place a single multiple-choice question directly into an Ionic Card. The question, answers, and messages—messages as in the brief feedback that displays when someone chooses an answer—must be able to be manually-coded into the HTML-side of the component/Card. Meaning, I am not looking to pull these questions or answers out of a database or dynamically, I want to add these directly into the Ionic .html file for a given page.

• The quiz Cards will be placed on an Ionic Slide along with other Cards. Until the user has answered each quiz card on a given slide correctly they are unable to progress to the next Ionic Slide. Currently, progressing through Slides is done by hitting a button. My hope is that this button will be “greyed-out,” or equivalent, until the user has marked all quiz-cards on their current Ionic Slide correct. At this time I do not want metrics like “number complete,” or metrics for the user, etc., only the ability to progress Slides.

If you are interested in collaborating on this project please send me a private message containing:

• A link to a portfolio/equivalent which demonstrates specific knowledge of Ionic 3.
  • Your hourly rate and/or total fee to complete this project. I am not afraid of professional-level rates.
  • Estimated completion timeline.

Thank you for your time.

We are ready to start the project today. Please let me know your availability for project/resource discussion.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com

Hello,

We can surely discuss the work. Keenly interested to work with you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Email: hi@addwebsolution.com | Skype: hello.addweb

Thanks.
Ashish

Hi ,
I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello @Collaborate

Private message sent.

Regards,
Manish

Hi,
I am interested in working with you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Regards,
Anna