Experience freelance developer required

I have setup a eCommerce site based on asp.net mvc and need a developer to help me develop app for iOS, Android, and Windows.

RESTful API using JWT is done by me, and developer will be responsible for full mobile app development including design and layout. If you have previous experience it would be great because I am not looking to experiment right now.

If you have developed an app already that would be even better, we together can then work on the “data structure” to speed up the development using the same design/layout/app.

Anyone interested can reply and we can discuss with more details, and take it forward.

Regards,

Hitin

Hello @hitin
I have good experience in Ionic also I have developed many apps and release different themes in Ionic market - https://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Recently I have released eCommerce app for Grocery called "Kiryana World"
I can share code and screens if you want to see, for further discussion please add me on skype so we can schedule a call as per your convenient time.

Kind Regards,
Manish Mittal
Skype - manish.osuniverse

Hello @hitin

Thanks for posting your requirements here, please contact me so that I can assist you further.

Regards,

Robert :slight_smile:

Hi Robert,

Appreciate your interest, could you please share your markeplace or profile link

Thanks,
Hitin

Hi Manish,

Appreciate your interest, let me get back to you in some time, I will add you on skype as well.

Regards,
Hitin

Hi @hitin

I got your email and I will reply you soon. I will wait for skype invitation.

Regards,
Manish

Hi Hitin,

I have sent PM. Please check and let me know your convenient time to discuss about the project.

Thanks.
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com

Hi,
I have 2+ years of experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications using ionic framework, I also have experience with .NET MVC. I am interested in your project. Please let me know the details.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com