Ionic competability


#1

Hello,

I have released an application I built with ionic named Anipo to the app store and google play for alpha testing.
before releasing it i tested it on 4 real devices, and all the possible emulators provided by Genymotion and xcode.

The app worked on my tests, but when my testers tried it, it worked only on 64% of them. On the other 36% of the testers it faild to run. most of them stuck on the splash screen forever or passed it and got the “white screen of death”.
Any help on how to solve/debug it will be much appriciated.