IONIC 3 migration to IONIC 4

We are looking for an experienced IONIC dev that can assist us with completing the migration to IONIC 4 from 3. The app was originally built about 1 year ago, so we also want to make sure we update other dependencies that are outdated. We will also need small tweaks and enhancements completed once the upgrade is completed. Our hope is that we can find someone for the long term to help us out when needed. We are using Firebase, Ionic Angular 3.9.2. Located in the USA preferably, we will also consider remote locations. Work is a freelancer or contractor position.

Good Afternoon,

I’m an experienced Ionic Developer based in the US, willing to assist. I have done v3 to v4 migrations a few times in professional enterprise apps. May I have more info about the project? You can email at mikro chip kid @ gmail.com with project details.

Hi Len,

I’ve been working actively in Ionic since v1, and have done a number of migrations for multiple fortune 500 companies. I’d love to hear more about the product and project and how my company can help. My email is kerry@appfabricator.com if you’d like to reach out.

Thanks,
Kerry

Hello @INLANDLIGHT

I am happy to assist you. We are located in PA, USA. You can send me email at manish[at]ost[.]agency and I can share information offline.

Cheers,
Manish Mittal
OpenSource Technologies

Hello

We are a software consulting company working on ionic since its v1. We are based in India. Please share details and we would be glad to do the the 3->4 migration.

Thank you

Mayank
mayank(at)atishae(dot)net

Hi @INLANDLIGHT

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you for migration from ionic 3 to ionic 4.

please reach me out through skype @ cis.am3 or e.m.a.i.l me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

Hello,

I will help you for Ionic 3 migration to ionic 4, I have more then 3 years of industrial experience in IONIC(1,2,3 and 4).
I will help you. Email: hardik170594@gmail.com

Thanks Hardik Patel

Hi, Thank you for the reply, I sent you an email, look forward to hearing from you and seeing if there is a fit for us to work together.

Replied back, Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again.

Hi @INLANDLIGHT,
I’m experienced Ionic developer based on India. Willing to work as Freelancer. I have developed Ionic 3 and 4 apps from scratch level and done migration work as well. May i have detailed info about project. rema1191@gmail.com is my mail id. Please share details to this mail id.

here is my work you can check the demo. we have recently updated the app to ionic 4.

we can help you…

Hi
I’m senior Hybrid and Native mobile app developer with many experience and good skill.
Especially Hybrid app development by using IONIC and React Native is my private skill.
I have many ionic 4 project.
I will share some screenshot and result if you want.
I think this is task for me and will provide perfect result.
You can see my skill and flexible sense through work.
Skype; live:toptrust913

Best Regards.

Hello INLANDLIGHT,

Yes, i will do that. I have 5 years of experience.

Can you please elaborate about application and i need source code for that so, please share with me.

Thanks

Hi
Nice meet you.
I’m also individual developer who have many experience and strong skill, so I want to cooperate with you for some business,
If you are interest, pls let me know.

Best