i spent the last day creating my first ionic 2 app.
I will use this example to create a german tutorial on angularjs.de in the near future.
If someone is interested --> the app contains:
- TypeScript (Interfaces, …)
- Alert (open empty cart)
- Http (working with observables)
- Custom Angular 2 component
- own Pipe (Pizza search at startpage)
- Service Events
- Lists (simple, and with ionItemOptions --> in the cart)
- Spinner and Refresher (startpage “bestellen”)
- followed the Angular2 style guide (route-pages prefixed with “+”, barrels (index.ts files), naming conventions for files and app parts) --> introduced with angular RC.0/1