Ionic 2 doesn't work in visual studio cordova

Hi all,

I hope that I’m here at the right place to ask this question.
I try now for about 10h to get the ionic2 templates to work, but without success.
I followed this guide.

The following errors I got when I try to run one of the templates.

Error TS2304 Cannot find name ‘Nav’. TypeScript Virtual Projects C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\src\app\app.component.ts 13 Active
Error TS2304 Cannot find name ‘Platform’. TypeScript Virtual Projects C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\src\app\app.component.ts 19 Active
Error TS2304 Cannot find name ‘NavController’. TypeScript Virtual Projects C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\src\pages\page1\page1.ts 11 Active
Error TS2304 Cannot find name ‘NavController’. TypeScript Virtual Projects C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\src\pages\page2\page2.ts 14 Active
Error TS2304 Cannot find name ‘NavParams’. TypeScript Virtual Projects C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\src\pages\page2\page2.ts 14 Active
Error Error DEP10402: Could not locate the start page. You may need to build your project. ionic2-ts-sidemenu1

And in the npm task runner I get errors too:

[09:47:00]  webpack started ... 
[09:47:00]  build dev failed: Cannot set property 'fileSystem' of null 
[09:47:00]  ionic-app-script task: "build" 
[09:47:00]  TypeError: Cannot set property 'fileSystem' of null 
npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393
npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\Web\\External\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\\Web\\External\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "run" "ionic:build" "--color=always"
npm ERR! node v5.4.1
npm ERR! npm  v3.3.4
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! io.cordova.myapp40be4e@ ionic:build: `ionic-app-scripts build`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the io.cordova.myapp40be4e@ ionic:build script 'ionic-app-scripts build'.
npm ERR! This is most likely a problem with the io.cordova.myapp40be4e package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     ionic-app-scripts build
npm ERR! You can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls io.cordova.myapp40be4e
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\theoretisch\Desktop\foofer\ionic2-ts-sidemenu1\npm-debug.log

Process terminated with code 1.

What I’ve tried so far?

1: reinstalled the latest versions of
1.1 npm
1.2 node.js
1.3 ionic
1.4 cordova
2: tried to look at npm-debug.log -> doesn’t exist
3: searched a lot
4: douplicated the index.html and deleted the old one -> which fixed the Error DEP10402 , but in ripple I just get a blank white page inside the phone.
5: I had before various problems with ionic (1) and I asked for solutions HERE and HERE. Maybe this is related to my actual problem.

I would be happy I someone knows a solution for all the errors.
Currently I’m not able to do anything with ionic2.