i have a huge amount of slides, which im trying to display in an ion-slide-box. The problem of course is performance…which im trying to improve with using one of the following to approaches:
- First one is zarkos implementation of an endless circular slide-box: http://codepen.io/zarko/pen/OPMdxY.
- Which is a great idea at all but doesn’t fit my needs, because i dont need a circular implementation, after reaching the first or last one, there must not be a circular behaviour.
- Its somehow working when using $ionicSlideBoxDelegate.$getByHandle(‘slideshow-slidebox’)._instances.loop(false);, but only if you are at the head or tail slide by accident.
- So im stuck …any ideas?
- Second one is dynamically adding/removing slides, while sliding. So i start with 2 slides. After sliding from slide 1 to 2, im pushing a new slide (3) to the slides array, which is working great.
- but (!) i dont want only to add new ones, i want to remove old ones too. So if im trying to remove the first (1) one, after pushing a third (3) one and beeing on the second (2) one, i have to use the $ionicSlideBoxDelegate.update() method within a timeout function.
- After the update function gets triggered, im not on second (2) one anymore, it changes the focus to the earlier created third (3) one???
- small exmaple here: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/OVjKmY
- How can this even be? Any ideas?
Any help is really appreciated!