Our team has an existing Kendo MVVM mobile app. We are trying to migrate to Ionic/Angular in an incremental fashion. Does anyone have experience with this? Known pitfalls? Is it even possible?
Couple ideas that we have :
- Try to bootstrap both Kendo & Ionic/Angular on initial start and use Ionic/Angular for new features.
- Will need to figure out a strategy for sharing state between the two apps
- Potential issues with memory leaks
- Use href to navigate to a new feature (which uses Ionic/Angular) and bootstrap Angular at that point.
- Same as above + bad user experience due to Page Reload