Integration with Kinvey: Binding ng-repeat to Kinvey.DataStore.find

I’ve made really great traction in building great frontends with Ionic. The samples provide everything I need to build wonderful mobile apps. I’ve gone through that whole process, and I’m pretty good at all things frontend. But now I need to integrate with a backend to make my mobile apps complete.

I want to use Kinvey as the backend. I can successfully push data to Kinvey, and I can successfully pull data. But if I have, say, a repeating list using ng-repeat, and I use Kinvey.DataStore.find to fetch a collection. I can see that the collection gets pulled, it has everything I need, but I can’t seem to bind that to ng-repeat on my frontend successfully. I can hardcode the collection in the service and the controller updates the list, but if I try to bind to the collection returned from Kinvey, I can’t make it work.

Are there any good samples that show this? I’ve searched and searched and can’t seem to find anything like this.

i have done a bunch of work with Kinvey and Ionic and AngularJS, can you provide more information in a gist or codePen for me to take a look at?

Great to hear from you. I have actually used one of your examples of auth which helped a lot (many, many thanks for that). I have seen codepen being used, but I’ve never actually used it myself. I need to play with that. In the meantime, if you have a simple example of reading a list from Kinvey and displaying the results in a list, that would do the trick. If not, I totally understand, and I will get a Codepen example set up.

Thanks again for the auth example you have publicly provided. It’s a big help to people like me. I wouldn’t even be this far along without it. I’m grateful.

https://github.com/aaronksaunders/IonicKinveyDataStore[quote=“bigmattied, post:3, topic:17603”]
if you have a simple example of reading a list from Kinvey and displaying the results in a list, that would do the trick.
[/quote]

Thank you very much! This is a huge help! I’m really grateful.