https://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/guide/publishing.html
İMAGES ARE NOT VİSİBLE
https://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/guide/publishing.html
İMAGES ARE NOT VİSİBLE
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at http://i.imgur.com/fsENfcP.png (“default-src https: data: blob: ‘unsafe-eval’ ‘unsafe-inline’”).
Hello Rafael,
Actualy I dont understand what I have to do.
Hi @turkalp_kucur, Actually isn’t to you 



It is to ionic team make a config in server.
Hello Rafael,
So lets tell ionic team to fix this problem as soon as possible. Because I need to get information for ionic publishing on app store .
I have created a issue in github repository, if could you reinforce this, would to be nice. 
thanks Rafael! I will be looking forward this problem to be solved.
hi rafael I think I misunderstood myself, images are not visible in web page, not ionic application.
Is this thread about ionic v1? If so, it would be nice, if you can change the category of the thread to ionic v1 instead of ionic.
Dear Nexi, no ionic 3> , thanks for reply Rafael!
You are looking here, which is the documentation for ionic.js (ionic v1):
https://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/guide/publishing.html
Instead you have to look here, which is the documentation for ionic 3:
thanks Nexi! it will be very useful.