How to (properly) use Ionic 3 with Angular 4?

Hello everyone, I’m new here so I hope this is good place to post this thread.

In new application I am building there is requirement for me to use Ionic 3 with Angular 4. Actually, I’m using Ionic with Angular CLI. I’ve managed to set it up thanks to one amazing guide (I’m not sure if it’s allowed to link it here, but here you go - link - it’s for Ionic 2 but it also worked for Ionic 3 (with minor modifications)).

Anyway, now that I have set this up, I have a question. How to actually learn and get good at using Ionic?
In official documentation there are a lot of things mentioned and they did great to show the components available when building with Ionic. However, I’m wondering is there any tutorial that will cover all of this and also give some good tips on how to use Ionic with Angular (or Ionic only, since this is my first project in Ionic and I’d like to learn it as good as possible) to their full potential?

Let me know what books or tutorial would you recommend to me to if I’ve have knowledge of JS and basic knowledge of Angular 4, but this is my frist trip into Ionic territory.

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

I bought Josh Morony’s book. It’s good.

1 Like

Thank you, I will get it too. Any other advices on books, videos, blog posts?