How to play audio from *.amr file

How to play *.amr file or convert it to another file extension supported by ionic?
Sorry I’m not good at english

Try this.

I don’t want to use third tool for convert amr file. Because *.amr file is created by another device and send to ionic application and I want ionic app can play that file

Taking a quick look I found this. Maybe can help you.

I have tried that plugin. It doesn’t support *.amr file

The trouble for me to play audios is about how to play iTunes audios on Apple unauthorized devices. If you have purchased music, audiobook from iTunes store, you may know all iTunes audios are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. Fortunately, now we can use Tuneskit Apple music converter to remove DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP3, AAC, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to enjoy all these audios on any devices freely. Or you can check more info on THIS HOMEPAGE.

I think this format is incompatible with common media players. So, if you need to play it, you can convert this audio format to MP3 with AudFree Audio Converter for Windows, which is a professional program can help you convert audio files with 100% preserve original audio quality.