There are huge number of choices for everything: Databases, frameworks, services bla bla bla. And they are options but not exact alternatives. Hard to choose the appropriate one.
I am a php mysql developer.
I built my first mobile app using: ionic1 and firebase. That app is ok with firebase.
About my next app / requirements:
- Database is the main part of the app.
- Online application, no offline support required.
- I could build it as a PHP-MySQL based application. But want to get advantage of IONIC.
- If I say it’s a micro blogging or social application… I think NoSQL db cannot be a good choice.
- I need relational database
- I am thinking about using MySQL database.
- I don’t know much (I mean, I cannot create) RESTFUL API at the moment. But I have to learn, if required.
Qustion 1: I want to go with IONIC and MySQL. What you say?
Qustion 2: How about Back& (Backand)? Are you suggestion me Back&?
Qustion 3: Do you suggest anything else?
You can vote also:
R: IONIC 2 + MySQL + RESTFUL API
B: IONIC 2 + Back&