Ionic 3 Developer Needed — New York based Digital Agency

Hello everyone!

We’re a New York based Digital Agency looking for an Ionic Developer to work on a Hybrid App development project with us.

About the Project

• Development of a hybrid mobile app using the Ionic framework. The app will be packaged as an iOS phone and an Android phone app to be distributed in the respective app stores.
  • Most content and data will be provided via API integrations with client servers and AWS products such as Cognito, S3, DynamoDB, and Pinpoint. The design is finished, and revolves the Ionic framework. All app screens should accurately reflect these approved designs, and conform to approved style and UX guides.
  • Candidates will be encouraged to review wireframes and designs to provide estimates on timeline and cost (non-disclosure agreement required).

Talent profile

• Communicative
  • Team player
  • Proactive

Requirements

• Experience developing Ionic apps and familiarity with its broader platform
  • Experience integrating mobile/web applications with AWS products such as Cognito and Pinpoint using the AWS Amplify library
  • Familiarity with SwaggerHub and OAS specifications
  • Available to work onsite (NY area candidates preferred)

Nice to have

• Good understanding of design and ux principles
  • Experience with approval processes and technical requirements for both iOS and Android app markets

Important!
When you reply, please provide us with your Resume and Porfolio/Examples of apps built.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

I would be glad to work with you, please get in touch with details: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Scott

Hello @laryoshi

I have gone through the Job description and it sound good.

Can work from remote location?

Please send us test message at sales[at]ost[dot]agency so I can share all the details and portfolio with you.

Regards,
Manish

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi, I am an experience Digital Marketer and currently working in a company who deals in Digital Marketing eCommerce in Peterborough UK. If you have any vacancy for Digital Marketer please let me know.