Help Evaluating Ionic as a Solution for iOS App

Hi all,

My company is interested in hiring freelance Ionic developer for a set cost/hourly rate to evaluate Ionic as a solution for our mobile application. We have a Javascript PWA that we are in the process of moving to React. We are primarily looking to package as an iOS app. I know it’s feasible to do, but we’d like to spend some time to walk through the functionality of our app and have someone provide us with a high-level requirements/SOW of what we’d need to make it a reality. Included in that would be any beneficial plugins/tools and any pitfalls or shortcomings of this approach that we need to be aware of. We previously had a Cordova app for our legacy mobile, so we are somewhat familiar, but no longer have a dev on staff with that knowledge.

This need is just to help us create a scope of work document. There is no implied contract for performing the work, as we may decide not to even pursue it.

Feel free to message me if interested, including your hourly rate or contract price.

Thanks!
Jason

Hey @JasonHolderness-GV

I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

PM SENT, PLEASE CHECK.

Hello Jason

Hope you are doing great

i can help you with your requirement please connect me through skype :-live:.cid.9ad33e410a7d234d

waiting for your response
Thanks
Gshrm

Hello @JasonHolderness-GV

I am happy to help you in this project. Please contact me manish [at] ost.agency or skype manish.osuniverse

Cheers,
Manish Mittal

Hello @JasonHolderness-GV ,

We can surely discuss the work. Keenly interested to work with you.

PM is sent with more details.

Look forward to a fruitful conversation.

Regards,
Vidhi | AddWebSolution

Hello Jason,
Have gone through your requirement regarding I have skills what you looking for is this job

please feel free to connect so that we can discuss further regarding the project.

You can reach me at bellastone[dot]tis[at]gmail.com

Skype- live:bellastone_5

Thanks everyone for your responses. I will go through and reach out to anyone that interests me. I think I have enough to be able to consider this request filled.

Cheers!