Fabric Crashlytics SDK is now deprecated and will continue reporting your app's crashes until November 15, 2020

Below is the email I received recently from Firebase team. My question is will I be okay just updating Cordova Crashlytics and firebase X plugins in my current Ionic Angular project?

We are writing to let you know that the Fabric Crashlytics SDK is now deprecated and will continue reporting your app’s crashes until November 15, 2020. After this date, the Fabric Crashlytics SDK and beta versions of the Firebase Crashlytics SDK will stop sending crash reports for your app.
What happened?
We are replacing Fabric Crashlytics SDKs and beta versions of the Firebase Crashlytics SDKs with the generally available Firebase Crashlytics SDKs.
What’s Next?
To continue getting crash reports in the Firebase console, make sure to **[upgrade] your apps to the Firebase Crashlytics SDK versions 17.0.0+ for Android, 4.0.0+ for iOS, and 6.15.0+ for Unity before November 15, 2020.

The following project(s) linked with your account include apps that have enabled Crashlytics:

• My-test-app-xxx

As always, if you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to [reach out to us ]for more assistance.
Thanks,
Shobhit, on behalf of the Firebase team (edited)

How did you resolve the issue?

Latest version of the plugin is available on ionic platform. Basically, you can simply update the Ionic native plugin and Cordova plugin for firebasex with the latest version.

After completing this step, you can simulate a crash using one of the native crash simulation function available from the plugin itself and see your crash is logged correctly in the firebase console.

If the answer is yes to all the above then you have successfully got rid of the depreciated warning.

Hope this helps.