Dynamic cascading select elements

Has anyone made or used something (plugin,directive) that could help me make a dynamic (I don’t know how many select elements I’ll need) product configurator?

I will have an object with a lot of nested settings that I need to output with selectors. Ex, first I pick the product with a select element, then a new select element will appear with that products main settings, then after I’ve picked that I’ll get another select element for some other sub settings.

Problem is I don’t known how deep the nested variants will be… And the main settings can have different sub settings etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Did you ever manage to resolve this? Would appreciate some help with this. Thanks

I ended up making an ng-repeat and then add select-elements as the user picked one. It was quite messy so eventually I remade the data structure to be more flat

well - i played around with this. You can do dynamic selects easily enough like this:

http://play.ionic.io/app/613f598a4467

Should be fairly straightforward to sequentially ngShow each input on change of the previous one.