Developer needed to optimize existing Ionic app

Looking for an experienced Ionic developer to reduce the input latency of our leading card game companion app. You will work on a cross-platform mobile application with an innovative user interface in order to make this already popular product even better. Must be experienced with Ionic, Angular, ngrx, TypeScript, CSS, performance profiling, and optimization.

Required Experience

• Have developed, launched, and supported multiple mobile applications using Ionic
  • Solid understanding of web browser performance characteristics
  • Proven experience improving the run-time performance of Angular applications
  • Prior work on code written by other developers
  • Experience with Git source control and submitting pull requests

The goal of this project is to improve the responsiveness of tap events in order to improve user satisfaction. Specifically, browser frames should take no more than 50ms (20fps) to process in response to input events on an iPhone 6 / Galaxy S5. The deliverable for this project will be two weeks after the start date.

The best fit for this project will need:

• Ability to communicate clearly about technical subjects in written and spoken English
  • Attention to detail
  • Your own mobile devices for performance analysis and testing (iPhone 6 or Galaxy S5 and later)
  • Ability to increase performance without compromising existing features

Please reply to this freelance opportunity only through Upwork. You can find the job posting here. You will need an account with Upwork in order to access it.

Hello,
Greetings for the day !

I would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel

Hello,

I am happy to work with you on this project. Please email me at manish@ost[.]agency.

Looking forward to your email.

Regards,
Manish

Hello Sir,

I am very happy to assist you.
Please check my PM. Please add me on Skype that is "joomdev1309@gmail.com"

Thanks
AD

Hello!
I’m an experienced developer, and I’d love help you!
You can reach me at danielbrandaodacunha@gmail.com or see more about my work at zyzmoz.github.io

I hope my skills could be useful to you!