This is my use case:
- I created my ionic3 cordova project on my PC
- I push the code to my git repo and pull it down on my Mac
- on the Mac I do “ionic cordova build ios”
- that generates a xcodeproj file that I can open in xcode
- from xcode I can run that project to my iPhone or simulator
I want to open the ios project in Visual Studio for Mac, which I have installed on the Mac. It will not open the .xcodeproj file.
In VS for Mac I can create an iOS project and that creates the usual VS files: .sln and .csproj
How do I build the ios platform project in my ionic project so that I can open the thing in VS for Mac?