Could not find *-Info.plist file, or config.xml file

I installed OneSignal lib and everything worked perfectly. However, I made changes to my project and when I try to compile again it is presenting the error:

Could not find *-Info.plist file, or config.xml file.
CordovaError: Could not find *-Info.plist file, or config.xml file.
    at Object.parseProjectFile [as parse] (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/lib/projectFile.js:49:15)
    at updateFileResources (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/lib/prepare.js:480:33)
    at /Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/lib/prepare.js:65:13
    at _fulfilled (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:854:54)
    at /Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:883:30
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:13)
    at /Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:570:49
    at runSingle (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)
    at flush (/Users/teste/Documents/PROJETOS/SOL/app/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:75:11)
[ERROR] An error occurred while running subprocess cordova.

I tried to remove and add the ios platform and it didn’t work.