Command failed with exit code 2 You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

ENOENT, no such file or directory '/Users/isathish/Library/Logs/CoreSimulator/057BD55C-B17A-4A8F-921B-A7EFFA5E84DC/system.log’
Error code 1 for command: ios-sim with args: launch,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/build/emulator/myLudus.app,–devicetypeid,com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDeviceType.iPhone-6,–stderr,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,–stdout,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,–exit
ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Error: /Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/run: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

maybe you are trying to build the ipa-File for iOS on a Windows or Linux Machine?

Mac OS X I am facing issue

what cli and ionic versions are you running?

you could try to update or reinstall the dependencies
update ionic
update cordova
XCode build - minimum version 4.6.0
ios-sim - min version 3.0.0 (npm install -g ios-sim)
ios-deploy - min version 1.2.0 (npm install -g ios-deploy)

same issue still ? ionic framework proper doc to help ?

ENOENT, no such file or directory ‘/Users/isathish/Library/Logs/CoreSimulator/057BD55C-B17A-4A8F-921B-A7EFFA5E84DC/system.log’
Error code 1 for command: ios-sim with args: launch,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/build/emulator/myLudus.app,–devicetypeid,com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDeviceType.iPhone-6,–stderr,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,–stdout,/Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,–exit
ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Error: /Users/isathish/myLudus/platforms/ios/cordova/run: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

Hey Satish,

I had a similar problem that documented here: Invalid device state error when trying to emulate ios

Basically, I think you might have used sudo when you created your Ionic project, which creates permission problems when trying to emulate.

You need to recursively chown your project files to be able to build & emulate your project without using sudo. Example:

sudo chown -R stewartmccoy ~/Code/phone-signup/
sudo chown -R stewartmccoy ~/.config

See my linked post for additional details.