Ionic emulate ios error

Hello.

I’m getting this following error after I ran my app on my own ios device from xcode. Now I’m trying to do from console.

No target specified for emulator. Deploying to iPhone-6 simulator
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimError, code=159):
Invalid device state
An error was encountered processing the command (domain=com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimError, code=159):
Invalid device state
ENOENT, no such file or directory '/Users/cauealmeida/Library/Logs/CoreSimulator/5C6DA43E-3993-4260-87EE-73FEB27DE181/system.log'
Error code 1 for command: ios-sim with args: launch,/Users/cauealmeida/Documents/jobs/dev/ionic-maptest/map-test/platforms/ios/build/emulator/map-test.app,--devicetypeid,com.apple.CoreSimulator.SimDeviceType.iPhone-6,--stderr,/Users/cauealmeida/Documents/jobs/dev/ionic-maptest/map-test/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,--stdout,/Users/cauealmeida/Documents/jobs/dev/ionic-maptest/map-test/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log,--exit
Error: /Users/cauealmeida/Documents/jobs/dev/ionic-maptest/map-test/platforms/ios/cordova/run: Command failed with exit code 2

I’ve tried with ionic emulate ios -cls from different projects and the same error is shown.

What I’m missing?

I don’t know the solution, but I’ve been fighting with this for at least a few hours now…