CDVViewController.h file not found after Cordova Update

I have been using ionic for the past 3 months and have not had any trouble publishing to the App Store. I am using the windows Visual Studios environment for Cordova & Ionic and have been compiling by remote building to a mac, opening the xcode file in platforms and Archiving that file and publishing it to the app store.

That all changed when I updated Cordova and Ionic to 6.3.1 from 6.0.1 and Ionic from 1.2.7 to 1.3.2… Suddenly when I remote build and attempt to archive the file now it gives me the error message CDVViewController.h file not found(shown below).

Additionally, the Icon files specified by my config.xml are no longer being fully transported to the mac, and are replaced by the generic cordova box(shown below).

Both the Icons and Archives used to work. Under Build Settings, header search paths, I found that the path: (OBJROOT)/UninstalledProducts/(PLATFORM_NAME)/include was already there, so that could not be the problem(shown below)

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks!
Matt F

i have the same problem… and my xcode is 8.1…

thanks

I have same problem with Xcode 8.1, does anyone solved this?

update

thought this problem was caused by Missing dependency target "CordovaLib (from CordovaLib.xcodeproj)", still finding the solution.

solved

finally solved it by adding path of “CordovaLib” manually
following the step at bottom of the site below
http://www.programmershare.com/2834908/
then you can build your project in Xcode.

1 Like

No offense, but that link sucks w/o adblock. I’ll just add what it said here b/c it worked for me too:

Xcode > Preferences > Locations > + > Name: CORDOVALIB DisplayName: CORDOVALIB Path: /[path/to/project]/platforms/ios/CordovaLib

That should do it. If you don’t have /platforms/ios/CordovaLib yet then you probably haven’t run $ ionic platform add ios