Capacitor package build trying to build Cordova instead of Capacitor

I upload a capacitor ionic4 project and when i try to package build i get error. And on the logs I see that the package build from ionicframework is trying to build a Cordova project. How to set the package build to build with capacitor?

You have been opted out of telemetry. To change this, run: cordova telemetry on.
{ Error: npm: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
npm ERR! code ENOLOCAL
npm ERR! Could not install from “android” as it does not contain a package.json file.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2019-06-15T13_08_20_815Z-debug.log
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@ionic-enterprise/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:125:23)
at emitTwo (events.js:126:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:214:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:915:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:209:5)
stderr: ‘npm ERR! code ENOLOCAL\nnpm ERR! Could not install from “android” as it does not contain a package.json file.\n\nnpm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:\nnpm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2019-06-15T13_08_20_815Z-debug.log\n’,
code: 1 }

±-----±----------------------±------------+
| fastlane summary |
| Step | Action | Time (in s) |
| 1 | default_platform | 0 |
| 2 | build_summary | 1 |
| 3 | add_git_credentials | 0 |
| 4 | modify_config_xml | 0 |
| 5 | build_pro_app | 54 |
| 6 | add_cordova_to_index | 0 |
| 7 | download_credential | 0 |
| :boom: | build_android_cordova | 3 |

[13:08:20]: fastlane finished with errors

Looking for related GitHub issues on fastlane/fastlane…

/var/lib/gems/2.3.0/gems/fastlane-2.120.0/fastlane_core/lib/fastlane_core/ui/interface.rb:153:in `shell_error!’: [!] Shell command exited with exit status 1 instead of 0. (FastlaneCore::Interface::FastlaneShellError)

You have been opted out of telemetry. To change this, run: cordova telemetry on.
{ Error: npm: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
npm ERR! code ENOLOCAL
npm ERR! Could not install from “android” as it does not contain a package.json file.