Build Failed: after ionic start


#1

Hi guys, please help me with this. my App was just working earlier. I wanted to change the StatusBar to white (which was not working originally) in which I’ve learned that it was because one of the parent Folders of the Project had “[” & “]”, after renaming it, it worked fine. Later I realized that the original folder was still there. I’ve decided to delete that Folder and emptied the Trash. After that, I continued working but now it doesn’t compile. I now realized that the new Folder location was previously referring to the “now deleted” folder.

I decided to start a new Project (to copy the www folder later) but when I build, it doesn’t work still :frowning:

Please help.

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/CordovaLib.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/CordovaLib.build/Objects-normal/i386/NSData+Base64.o Classes/NSData+Base64.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/CordovaLib.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/CordovaLib.build/Objects-normal/i386/NSDictionary+Extensions.o Classes/NSDictionary+Extensions.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/CordovaLib.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/CordovaLib.build/Objects-normal/i386/CDVPluginResult.o Classes/CDVPluginResult.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/CordovaLib.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/CordovaLib.build/Objects-normal/i386/CDVInvokedUrlCommand.o Classes/CDVInvokedUrlCommand.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(4 failures)
Error: /Users/mantz/Dropbox/WMMA_Apps/VA Heroes/PromptU/app/PromptU/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Users/mantz/.nvm/v0.10.28/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)


#2

fixed it by deleting the cache. Just find the .pch file in /var/folders… and delete it