Good afternoon, I was compiling an app a few days ago with Capacitor v3.9.0 and all good for android and ios, but suddenly no longer wants to return to work well in IOS after the Splash screen remains black screen. It does not show any error in xcode console or cli, inspector. The things I have tried so far:
Things I have done:
- deleted node_modules and reinstalled them.
- Check that the device theme is correct in light and dark in the real device.
- Comment Firebase I thought it was something related but not.
- Test on real ipad.
- Trying to change splash screen color to see if it was that and hide it as soon as possible.
- Remove localstorage that had not useful information.
- In the app is working on web and Android but IOS not the only change in git that had was the GoogleService-Info.plist for the point 4 → (This is but i dont know why?)
- Check network if any call to endpoints failed, but everything is ok.
I would like upload version capacitor but my boss kill me xd.
Ipad → 16.4.1
iOS → 16.4 in Xcode 15
I can’t share the project git because it is work related but I will be attentive to any questions you may have.
The error is related with firebase because recently we add push notifications and test before commit and work but i don’t know what is the problem with the config because dont log errors