Appflow with Cordova didn’t work this time

I have another app and Appflow works perfectly but can’t get it work for the new app that I am creating from ionic dashboard.

The steps:
Create app from dashboard - angular/tabs
Link it to current bitbucket account
Clone the repo from bitbucket to local
Disable capacitor
npm install in project directory
Ionic cordova prepare ios
Ionic cordova build ios
Assign the team in Xcode and correct the build settings to apple developer
Ionic deploy config - See Below the text
Change text in tab 1
Commit changes
Web build the commit in ionic dashboard without errors
Assign it to production channel
Hit play in Xcode and send it to the iPhone
Open the app and app is working
Change a text in tab 1 and commit and build in ionic dashboard

cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-ionic@latest --save --variable APP_ID=“MyAppId” --variable CHANNEL_NAME=“Production” --variable UPDATE_METHOD=“background” --variable MAX_STORE=2 --variable MIN_BACKGROUND_DURATION=30

{
muzlusut: ‘0.0.1’,
npm: ‘8.1.0’,
node: ‘14.18.1’,
v8: ‘8.4.371.23-node.84’,
uv: ‘1.42.0’,
zlib: ‘1.2.11’,
brotli: ‘1.0.9’,
ares: ‘1.17.2’,
modules: ‘83’,
nghttp2: ‘1.42.0’,
napi: ‘8’,
llhttp: ‘2.1.4’,
openssl: ‘1.1.1l’,
cldr: ‘39.0’,
icu: ‘69.1’,
tz: ‘2021a’,
unicode: ‘13.0’
}

Ionic:

Ionic CLI : 6.17.1 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@ionic/cli)
Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 5.8.4
@angular-devkit/build-angular : 12.1.4
@angular-devkit/schematics : 12.1.4
@angular/cli : 12.1.4
@ionic/angular-toolkit : 4.0.0

Cordova:

Cordova CLI : 10.0.0 (cordova-lib@10.1.0)
Cordova Platforms : ios 6.2.0
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 4.2.1, cordova-plugin-ionic 5.5.1, (and 4 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : 0.15.3
native-run : 1.5.0

System:

ios-deploy : 1.10.0
ios-sim : 8.0.2
NodeJS : v14.18.1 (/usr/local/bin/node)
npm : 8.1.0
Xcode : Xcode 13.0 Build version 13A233

What am I doing wrong. This supposed to be out of box working. Why am I struggling two days? I have followed the guide lines in Appflow document and I am creating the project in ionic dashboard. Need help. Thanks.

Please let me know all your thoughts. Do I need to downgrade npm or cli or other stuff. This is the only thing I didn’t try. What are the recommended versions? Any idea is welcome.

Ok. WE MADE IT WORK ONLY BY CREATING A NEW APP WITH IONIC START NOT WITHIN IONIC DASHBOARD

But now I want to disable Deploy. Although I have deleted all configuration the phone still updates from ionic dashboard and my old iPhone X which has the same IOS 15.0 doesn’t update . Same build ionic cordova run ios -l --external

Iphone one doesn’t update but it updates the local changes and Iphone 2 updates from ionic dashboard in 7 seconds and can’t stop it nd IPHONE 1 reverts to changes back to IONIC dashboard anytime thats not desired. NO consistency.

Hey man we do appreciate the framework but yu guys suck. If I work on an update for one week and now I don’t want to update and working on DisableDeploy since two days. You guys FUCK!!!
work on this shit. I have time I am a prove what’s wrong and you are going to get embarrassed. or simply don’t put it out there.

ALSO YOU GUYS MAKE MONEY FROM THIS NOT FROM THE FRAMEWORK. HOW COME YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT. $$$MONEY MAKING SITUATION.

SIMON GRIMM or JOSH SOME ONE HANDLE THE SITUATION

I made all work. Now the deploy from dashboard and don’t deploy when working in local works.

Learned two things:
1- You MUST assign channel Master NOT Production, create Master Channel.
2- preference name=“DisableDeploy” value=“true” should go to config.xml file and watch this line after ionic cordova build/prepare ios… it might disappear.
Add it to config.xml manually preference name=“DisableDeploy” value=“true”

I have sometime started over by deleting /platform, /node_modules, /www, /plugins. Helps when changing config.xml files.

I have used cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-ionic --save --variable APP_ID=“MYAPPID” --variable CHANNEL_NAME=“Master” --variable UPDATE_METHOD=“auto”

When creating the appflow connection

Used ionic cordova run ios -l --external after adding preference name=“DisableDeploy” value=“true” to config.xml and now both deploy and don’t deploy is under control