I followed the instructions for the Live Update as seen here https://ionicframework.com/docs/appflow/quickstart/deploy and it doesn’t work.
The steps I am following are as follows:
- ionic cordova run android --device (I have the application on my mobile)
- I do a simple change on the UI and push the change
- From the commits page in the AppFlow, I select the commit and click the Start Web Build
- I assign the build to Production channel
- I open the application in my mobile and expect to see the UI changes
- no luck. It doesn’t work.
This is the configuration I have
<plugin name="cordova-plugin-ionic" spec="5.3.0"> <variable name="APP_ID" value="******" /> <variable name="CHANNEL_NAME" value="Production" /> <variable name="UPDATE_METHOD" value="auto" /> <variable name="UPDATE_API" value="https://api.ionicjs.com" /> <variable name="MAX_STORE" value="2" /> <variable name="MIN_BACKGROUND_DURATION" value="30" /> </plugin>
Any help is more than welcome