Appflow plugin makes app being stuck on splashscreen

Hey,
i’m having trouble getting appflow to work. I followed the instructions and as soon as the cordova plugin for appflow is installed my app is stuck in the spashscreen.

The appflow plugin works, downloads snapshots, installs them (according to log) and the last line shown is:
Ionic Native: deviceready event fired after 452 ms
Which is… untrue :smiley:

My angular/app code is never initialized. My call to this.splashScreen.hide(); inside platform.ready() is never called.

So my question: What is the appflow plugin doing to my app startup process that it is instantly broken as soon as i install the plugin?

Here is my ionic info:
Ionic:

Ionic CLI : 6.13.1 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/@ionic/cli)
Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 5.5.4
@angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.1102.0
@angular-devkit/schematics : 11.2.0
@angular/cli : 11.2.0
@ionic/angular-toolkit : 3.1.0

Cordova:

Cordova CLI : 10.0.0
Cordova Platforms : android 9.1.0, ios 6.2.0
Cordova Plugins : cordova-plugin-ionic-keyboard 2.2.0, cordova-plugin-ionic-webview 5.0.0, cordova-plugin-ionic 5.4.7, (and 26 other plugins)

Utility:

cordova-res : 0.15.3
native-run : 1.3.0

System:

Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 (/Users//Library/Android/sdk)
ios-deploy : 1.11.4
ios-sim : ios-sim/9.0.0 darwin-x64 node-v14.15.4
NodeJS : v14.15.4 (/usr/local/bin/node)
npm : 6.14.13
Xcode : Xcode 12.5 Build version 12E262

cheers and thanks in advance for any help/hints!

Ok i figured out what the problem is after 2 days of debugging:

There was some residue code left of a previous microsoft code-push plugin installation.
(only js code left, the plugin itself was uninstalled. aquisition-sdk.js to be clear)

Apparently this code interfered with the appflow init. After a clean uninstall of the code-push plugin and a platform remove → add appflow not launches correctly!