App rejected because of permissions in a SafariViewController only app

Hello,
I have issues to get my app approved by Apple. My web app is using WebRTC which is not supported by the default WebView of Apple. Because of this, I’m using the “SafariViewController Cordova Plugin” which opens my web app in a SafariViewController / Safari window after clicking on a button. Then my web app asks the user for the permissions for the camera, microphone and location access. This request is displayed in the default Safari dialog and can’t be modified. This looks like to be the problem.

Apple rejected my app with this information:

Please revise the relevant purpose string in your app’s Info.plist file to specify why the app is requesting access to the user's microphone and location.

They attached the following screenshot:

As you can see here, my app has this kind of informations in the Info.plist:

<key>NSMicrophoneUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your microphone so that you can talk with a chat partner.</string>
	<key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your camera roll so that you can upload images, show you to a chat partner and scan QR codes.</string>
	<key>NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your camera roll so that you can upload images.</string>
	<key>NSPhotoLibraryAddUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your camera roll so that you can upload images.</string>
	<key>NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your position so that a chat partner can be searched near you.</string>
	<key>NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription</key>
	<string>To access your position so that a chat partner can be searched near you.</string>
	<key>NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription</key>
	<key>NSLocationUsageDescription</key>

They are not displayed because it’s not possible to ask in a Safari window for these permissions with a custom dialog like described in the Info.plist. It’s always a default dialog.

Did someone of you have this kind of problem?
My app is adding a native functionality to be able to scan QR codes. When the user is using this functionality for the first time, there is a dialog with the message set in the Info.plist file. This permission is not “transferred” to the new SafariViewController / Safari window so that the Safari window has to ask for these permissions again with a default dialog.

Thank you and best regards.