App randomly goes to default page

I’ve recently released my app to both App and Play store, and some users complained about a really weird problem. Sometimes the app goes to Ionic default page (Ionic blank) and I don’t even have it in my project, could it be because of an outdated plugin?

Ionic info:

cli packages:

@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova       : 1.6.2
@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular : 1.4.1
@ionic/cli-utils                : 1.7.0
ionic (Ionic CLI)               : 3.7.0

global packages:

Cordova CLI : 7.0.1

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.0.1
Cordova Platforms  : android 6.2.3
Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.7.1

System:

Node : v8.7.0
OS   : Windows 10
npm  : 5.4.2

A blank page imho is no default page but a sign the renderer stopped working (runtime exception) - either angular or cordova plugin.

Updating and checking package version should be somthing you can do easily.

You need to add some more remote debug trackers/logs to investifate (ionic pro tools),

Have u been able to replicate and/or witness the effects?

Got to have info, also for future bugs

Tom

Thanks for your answer.

No, I wasn’t able to replicate the effects, it started in recent versions and it is very random, two people got that error and it was in different occasions. As you said, I think it is a runtime exception problem, but if it is I don’t know how to fix this.

Today I updated the app and it worked fine as always, but when I closed the app and reopened it, after the splash screen it went to the Ionic Default page and my actual app never loaded. I updated the app again removing “app_id” from ionic.config.json and it worked, but sometimes some users says that they get this same bug and sometimes they are redirected to pages that are in my project but I don’t call them in any component. Can someone help me with this bug?