I having a pretty complicated error and I’m searching for a way to debug it, or some Idea where to go.
I did publish a new version in the play store.
- If I update the app in the play store and open the app, I get the splashscreen, then a blank screen.
- If I let the new version in testing mode and try to
2.1 download the old app
2.2 Add my user as internal tester
2.3 Update the app, then it works correctly
- If I uninstall the app, or have a fresh install, it works correctly
- If I remove the data from my smartphone, it works correctly
- @angular: 11.2.9
- @ionic/angular : 5.6.4
- @ionic-native : 5.32.0
- @ionic/storage: 2.3.1
I would like to be able to debug the app I’ve installed on my smartphone, but don’t know how.
That said, I did controlled it with
ionic cordova run android --livereload --device and everything seems to be fine.
Runtime Issues - Ionic Documentation but I didn’t activate
es5BrowserSupportsince it isn’t supported anymore by angular
- Controlled the routing, but everything seems fine
Does somebody have an Idea and what may happen or how I could debug such error?