App doesn´t update/refresh at all!

Hi Guys,

The automatic update stopped working, and even worse, the app is not updating even if I execute IONIC SERVE again.

GULP even register the modification “HTML changed: C:<whatever>\app\profile.html” but the app in Chrome doesn´t change. Not only code, but content . < p > trying to change this for example and other content < / p >

F5 or CTRL + F5 does nothing…

And yes, I´ve already double- checked if I´m working in the correct project …

Any idea?!

OK, so I´ve restarted application and enabled CONSOLE and SERVER LOGS to get more information, and this is the result…:

it seems that´s what is blocking my app to be updated on Chrome…

any idea how to fix it?

UPDATE:

function…

.run(function($ionicPlatform, PushNotificationsService, $rootScope, $ionicConfig, $timeout) {

$ionicPlatform.on(“deviceready”, function(){
// Hide the accessory bar by default (remove this to show the accessory bar above the keyboard
// for form inputs)
if(window.cordova && window.cordova.plugins.Keyboard) {
cordova.plugins.Keyboard.hideKeyboardAccessoryBar(true);
}
if(window.StatusBar) {
StatusBar.styleDefault();
}

PushNotificationsService.register();

});

// This fixes transitions for transparent background views
$rootScope.$on("$stateChangeStart", function(event, toState, toParams, fromState, fromParams){
if(toState.name.indexOf(‘auth.walkthrough’) > -1)
{
// set transitions to android to avoid weird visual effect in the walkthrough transitions
$timeout(function(){
$ionicConfig.views.transition(‘android’);
$ionicConfig.views.swipeBackEnabled(false);
console.log(“setting transition to android and disabling swipe back”);
}, 0);
}
});
$rootScope.$on("$stateChangeSuccess", function(event, toState, toParams, fromState, fromParams){
if(toState.name.indexOf(‘app.feeds-categories’) > -1)
{
// Restore platform default transition. We are just hardcoding android transitions to auth views.
$ionicConfig.views.transition(‘platform’);
// If it’s ios, then enable swipe back again
if(ionic.Platform.isIOS())
{
$ionicConfig.views.swipeBackEnabled(true);
}
console.log(“enabling swipe back and restoring transition to platform default”, $ionicConfig.views.transition());
}
});