Animation on ion-item stopped working on devices

Hi all,

I have a list with a custom ion-item directive and an ngFx animation:

<ion-list ng-if="!category.isCollapsed" show-reorder="packliste.showReorder"> <div my-item ng-repeat="item in category.items track by item.objectId" ng-hide="item.state" class="fx-fade-left"></div> </ion-list>

Since updating my set to the latest version the animation stopped working on devices - it works fine in the browser though. When I debug the app with safari I can see that .ng-hide with the right css is properly added - so ngAnimate seems to work alright.

I tried using some standard css animation and animate.css instead of ngFx like this with the same result:

-webkit-transition: all 0.25s linear; -moz-transition: all 0.25s linear; -o-transition: all 0.3s linear; transition: all 0.25s linear;

Also tried removing the directive and use the normal ion-item - again same result!
Tried rebuilding the app fresh -> same result!

EDIT:

• Animations do work on devices if I add them to a “normal” class (like .myItem not .ng-hide)

• however .ng-hide does get added to the item.

• item-remove-animate is also not working on any of my lists (and it did before)

Does anyone have an idea why this is not working on iOS/Android?

Thanks!

Here is my setup:
Cordova CLI: 6.1.1
Gulp version: CLI version 3.9.0
Gulp local: Local version 3.9.1
Ionic Version: 1.2.4
Ionic CLI Version: 1.7.14
Ionic App Lib Version: 0.7.0
ios-deploy version: 1.8.5
ios-sim version: 5.0.3
Node Version: v5.10.0
Xcode version: Xcode 7.3 Build version 7D175

Turns out it was a bug in the inoic bundle. See here for details: Angular Animations (ngAnimate) not working for Ionic v1.2.4 (angular v1.4.3)

1 Like