An error occurred uploading the build: Forbidden upload (403)

Hi, I’m trying to upload with ioniv v1 and I have two issues: first CLI is asking me repeteadly to login and second after get loged I get next error:

Logged in! :slight_smile:
Uploading app…
An error occurred uploading the build: Forbidden upload (403)

Forbidden upload (403) (CLI v2.1.4)

Your system information:

Cordova CLI: 6.4.0
Gulp version: CLI version 3.9.1
Gulp local: Local version 3.9.1
Ionic Framework Version: 1.3.2
Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.4
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.1.2
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: 5.0.12
Node Version: v7.2.1
Xcode version: Xcode 8.2.1 Build version 8C1002

Does anyone can help? Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem. Started this morning, didn’t update/change my ionic cli version.

When I run ionic io init the app_id gets set to undefined.

Hope to hear back when it’s fixed.

Same for me, I foolishly deleted the app from Viewer, flushed app ID, now I am left with nothing! :confused:

Have the same issue two hours. I think someone should update http://status.ionic.io . Because it lies now :slight_smile:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who is experiencing this!

The same problem ‘-’.

Ionic’s Upload Server is down?

I’m facing the same !!!

You can solve it by running the following ionic login enter your details and try again, it should work fine :wink:

This worked for me! Thanks

Its worked for me too. Thanks

If you read carefully you will notice we already did ionic login and didn’t worked. Thanks in any case for your help.

Looks like everything works ok now. Maybe something related to the servers… I don’t know.

The same problem :confused:

I know this may have been solve, but for anyone coming to this now here’s how I solved the issue.

Create an application on the ionic view website. That will generate a key and an app name. go into your ionic.config.json and copy the name and app_id into that document. Once done you can run ionic upload and it should replace that app with the version you uploaded.