You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intent filter, but without 'android:exported' property set. This file can't be installed on Android 12 or higher. See: developer.android.co

problem with

<receiver android:name="com.adobe.phonegap.push.BackgroundActionButtonHandler"/>
    <receiver android:name="com.adobe.phonegap.push.PushDismissedHandler"/>
    <service android:name="com.adobe.phonegap.push.FCMService">

You uploaded an APK or Android App Bundle which has an activity, activity alias, service or broadcast receiver with intent filter, but without ‘android:exported’ property set. This file can’t be installed on Android 12 or higher. See: Behavior changes: Apps targeting Android 12  |  Android Developers

Same problem with the phonegap.push plugin, any solution?

that plugin was deprecated 2 years ago, first paragraph of the README recommends to use GitHub - havesource/cordova-plugin-push: Register and receive push notifications instead

but this plugin also has issues in build gradle files of android and if any deprecation happens in future, they wont be usable, I would recommend to use native functionality provided by the native app or capacitor, instead of being dependent on the plugins.

I finally fixed this issue
in this blog solved with cordova-custom-config

I can see cordova usage, with cordova plugin commands in the blog, this will work with ionic without capacitor, where ionic cli is 5 or less.

@shaileshpendams0 Could you show your code please? I’m kinda lost with this plugin that you refereed