Working with an app made in Ionic 1.3.1

Hi there,

I am trying to work on a project that was created back in ionic 1.3.1 - I am installing everything from scratch and have the project files on SVN.

I firstly installed ionic not thinking of the version and then when I went to run the project I had errors due to compatibility. So I want to go back and install version 1.3.1 but when I go to do so I am getting errors that npm doesnt support node.js 5.12.0.

So I installed the latest version which is 8.9.4 and that issue was resolved however I now have a whole other one with gulp-util.

npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.3.0: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated minimatch@0.2.14: Please update to minimatch 3.0.2 or higher to avoid a RegExp DoS issue
npm WARN deprecated gulp-util@3.0.2: gulp-util is deprecated - replace it, following the guidelines at https://medium.com/gulpjs/gulp-util-ca3b1f9f9ac5
npm ERR! code ETARGET
npm ERR! notarget No matching version found for i@0.3.2
npm ERR! notarget In most cases you or one of your dependencies are requesting
npm ERR! notarget a package version that doesn’t exist.

Can anyone advice me what I need to do so that I can run ionic 1.3.1 and the app - I just want to deploy it

from ionic info I know the system information it was built on at the time was

Cordova CLI 6.3.1
Gulp version CLI version 3.9.1
Gulp local local version 3.9.1
Ionic Framework version 1.3.1
Ionic CLI version 2.0.0
Ionic App Lib Version 2.0.0
Node Version 5.12.0

Thanks,

DW

Managed to fix this by doing a clean install and only assigning the node version i needed rather than the latest and then from there going through each item and installing it. Also worth nothing that its not ionic 1.3.1 I needed to install but the CLI version which was version 2.0.0.