WKWebView plugin going UI unresponsive and crashing the application in iOS 15

I’m facing problems in iOS 15.0+ with WKWebView plugin and assertion listed below,

[assertion] Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 “Specified target process does not exist” UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}>

[ProcessSuspension] 0x116004cc0 - ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS assertion ‘ConnectionTerminationWatchdog’ for process with PID=16547, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 “Specified target process does not exist” UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}

[assertion] Error acquiring assertion: <Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 “Specified target process does not exist” UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}>

[ProcessSuspension] 0x116004d20 - ProcessAssertion: Failed to acquire RBS assertion ‘WebProcess Suspended Assertion’ for process with PID=16547, error: Error Domain=RBSAssertionErrorDomain Code=2 “Specified target process does not exist” UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=Specified target process does not exist}

Anyone know how to build ionic 4 application with iOS 15 where WKWebView plugin having above mentioned problem to run the application?
I’ve tried many ways and didn’t find any answer.

Could you please help me?