I’m developing a Simple App with the following features
- Favourites section - saves users search options - using Local Storage
- Price Search - Rest Api call
- Contact details - Rest Api call
- Stores list - Rest Api call
- Opening times and etc… - Rest Api call
- Price notifications - Thinking of using Push Woosh
- Store location - Google Api
- Current location & Nearest stores - Google Api
I’ve read many articles online saying that App store is rejecting Apps because app are not being native enough plus in some cases because dynamic web pages are wrapped as an app.
what are my chances of getting my app approved on app store with the above features.
Has any one gone though ejection process, what is involved init and how to by pass it?
Thanks in advance,