What's the story with deep links + tabs?

It would be fabulous if someone on the Ionic team could enlighten us on:

1. How to use @Page() deep links with tabs.
  2. What is the relationship between the DeepLinks native plugin, the @Page() configuration and the optional configuration passed to IonicModule.forRoot(MyApp, {}, {links: …});

I have tried every possible combination of stuff using the extremely sparse information provided in the docs to no avail. Reloading the browser doesn’t push the defaultHistory correctly and the back button is not shown for the top page on the stack inside a tab. Also the URL stops tracking correctly after a reload. Could someone please provide some clearer documentation or describe what I may be missing? Thanks.

P.S. While I’m on the subject, any new information about the desktop support roadmap would be helpful. To me, building android, iOS and desktop browser/Electron apps with one code base just makes a ton of sense.

• Ionic team is not very active here and very busy right now with future things. I would be very surprise if you get an answer here right now.

• In general the best way for such things is to create 1 topic per question or … topic and not mix several different things into one.

• Also for the Deeplink things, maybe even here create individual topics.

• If you tried something that should work but didn’t work, you can also just create an issue on Github.

Thanks @Sujan12. I’ll report an issue.

Great. Post the link here when done so we can track it. Thanks.