What are you building with Ionic? We want to know!

Wow, awesome. This made my day (along with everything else on here!).

@laidig any chance you’re able/interested in doing a cover or case study of it? We’d love to chat: max AT ionic.io

nice! i like this app

@soone which one ? :smiley:

A good friend of mine ( a pharmacist ) and I are building an app to ease the pain of Medicaid billing for a certain class of injectable medications at community mental health clinics in Mississippi. These clinics don’t have much money and can’t afford the custom modifications to their existing systems required to bill these specialized services so they’re doing it on paper. We can cut their billing process from weeks to seconds with our app and backend. We’re also working with a drug wholesaler and doing inventory control and automatic ordering for the clinics via NFC tags on the injectable boxes.

The project is a side thing for both of us it’s just these clinics are forever understaffed and underfunded so they need all the help they can get. We’re going to pilot in about 2 weeks.

We launched Sitter a few weeks ago to help parents schedule and pay their existing babysitters as well as connect with their friends to grow their network of trusted babysitters. We’re iOS-only at the moment but have plans to expand to Android very soon. If you use babysitters, are a babysitter, and/or know someone who struggles with finding a sitter, I’d love to hear any feedback you may have!

6 Likes

@mattstueve how do you have implemented “pay from app” ? Thanks.

@ziobudda We are using Braintree Marketplace for payment. When babysitters enroll in the app they can link their Venmo or bank accounts and they are then “sub-merchants” under our account. When parents enroll they can add one to many credit cards that are stored in the Braintree vault. At the end of the job, we calculate how much the sitter is owed based on their rate, the number of children, and the on-the-job timer. The parent can override that and/or add reimbursement (pizza, etc) or tip, then pick their card and we process the transaction through Braintree. The sitter is then paid within 1-3 business days depending on their preferred funding method.

Money Leash

Don’t let your money run wild. Keep it on a leash!

What is Money Leash?

Money Leash is a Personal Expense App being developed in Ionic, AngularJS, and Firebase.

I discovered the Ionic Framework back in April and I became addicted almost immediately. This app is a work in progress and the result of the itch I had to get out of my comfort zone and experiment with new technologies. Money Leash will stay as an open source project so your feedback and help would be greatly appreciated!

Ultimate goal? To bring it to the App Store and Google Play.

Github Project
Live Demo
You can also test it in Ionic View

This is still a work in progress

1 Like

I figured he’d say better ingredients. lol :wink:

Thanks, in advance, for any info.
Very interesting thanks for sharing. :heart_eyes:

ระบบที่รองรับการถ่ายทอดสดโดยตรงจาก คาสิโนจริงๆ ได้ที่นี่ รอยัล1688ออนไลน์

a restarant delivery order apps, plus a restaraunt manager app to manage orders and a delivery man app

Hi Max,

The company I work for recently had a requirement for an Android and iOS application for our sales staff to use when they are “out on the road” and trying to sign up customers.

It’s quite basic, it asks a bunch of questions, takes some user input and then sends the data up to an Azure Mobile Service, generates a PDF (which is the sales quote) and emails the customer and copies in the staff user. As I mentioned, quite basic but as you can imagine requirements are now growing. Upcoming changes require me to implement (or rather use) an Active Directory login library so staff can log in to our network and get other data.

As is so happens, they also asked me (after the fact) to build an internal intranet application which did the same thing. Because it’s built using AngularJS, I’ll be reusing about 90% of code. Win win!

Hi,

I am developed new Ionic app to test the knowledge in HTML,CSS,Javascript and Mysql.
Have fun answering all the challenging questions. Excellent for IT / Computer Science Students and Graduates.Also very helpful for those preparing for Technical Interviews.

Please download and rate this app.

Very much just a toy to see if Ionic+threejs would work nicely before making something rather more ambitious … http://ooer.com/d12/ …drag your mouse/finger to roll the dice.

Climbuddy is an app for creating interactive climbing guides, built with Ionic and paper.js.

<a target="_blank" href=http://wavey.co.za/">Wavey, built by a brother duo, we decided to create a much needed app for the surfing community in South Africa, being surfers ourselves. Currently in its last phase of development and will be available on Android and iOS. In short, Wavey aims to keep surf reporting as simple yet informative as it should be. Live data from world weather services and webcams sponsored by WaveScape. Ability to save your favourite spots and an original reporting design showing all info in one screen.

1 Like

Great your product, I just have some idea (may be that is my copy, but it’s not problem)
I will come back, wait me

ionicframework.com

Hi Community,

I have build my second ionic app : Le Pin Galant
This application allows to search and book places for the theater of Merignac (near Bordeaux, France).

Plugins used :
nl.x-services.plugins.calendar
com.adobe.plugins.gaplugin
com.ionic.keyboard
com.phonegap.plugins.pushplugin
com.phonegap.plugin.statusbar
org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser
org.apache.cordova.splashscreen
org.apache.cordova.device

Tools :
Phonegap build
angular-qrcode for QR Code generation
jslint/uglify

Next step : Crosswalk integration, test on Window phone

Thanks to the ionic team and to all the members of the forum

Hi Max,

I’m building an App to my Blog, it’s called FMC Blog.
In this blog we talk about technology, startups, agencies, and our projects.
Greetings from Brazil!

2 Likes

Amazing job guys. This is just what I needed