WatchKit: 'Cordova/CDV.h' file not found

I created a blank ionic app with iOS support. I then opened the app in Xcode, signed it and added a target WatchKit. Running the app in Xcode gives the error “‘Cordova/CDV.h’ file not found”. Also running “ionic cordova build ios” from the command line gives the following error:

=== BUILD TARGET watchapp Extension OF PROJECT watchSimple WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
Check dependencies

target specifies product type ‘com.apple.product-type.watchkit2-extension’, but there’s no such product type for the ‘iphonesimulator’ platform

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/surferway/documents/omnilert/ionic/watchSimple/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,watchSimple.xcworkspace,-scheme,watchSimple,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone X,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/surferway/documents/omnilert/ionic/watchSimple/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/surferway/documents/omnilert/ionic/watchSimple/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova build ios (exit code 1).

Hi there! Im guessing you’re using this plugin?

Not 100% sure based on the setup, but I just looks like the watchapp extension does not have the cordova resources in it’s compile target

Thanks for the response! That’s the plan to use the Lee Crossley plugin, but I’ve been not gotten there yet, I’ve been stopped at the point of just creating a blank Ionic app, without the watch plugin, and adding the Watchkit. As soon as I add the WatchKit and build I get the errors. How do I add the cordova resources to the watchapp extention?

Not tooo experienced with watch/watchkit, but this is a decent example app to go off of.