Upload app iOS to Itunes

I’m developing an application in iOS with Ionic Framework and help AngularJs and plugins. After climbing the App Store version had some problems already solved and fortunately were not very difficult to fix now validate my binary and uploaded. I immediately get an email from Apple with the following message:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “Name App”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Invalid Bundle - Info.plist of “Name.app/www/plugins/org.apache.cordova.camera/tests/ios/CDVCameraTest/CDVCameraLibTests” specifies a non-existent file for the CFBundleExecutable key…

Invalid Bundle - Info.plist of “Name.app/www/plugins/org.apache.cordova.splashscreen/tests/ios/CDVSplashScreenTest/CDVSplashScreenLibTests” specifies a non-existent file for the CFBundleExecutable key…

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

I have not understood that the error refers to, I never touched that code, the error that had previously climbed for the first time when the application was geolocation background which eliminates the plugin. Anyone have any solution to this or know of that is?

It must be said, before boarding I validate my application and did not receive any error. This error introduced me after updating the operating system and patch angularjs to ios9

It looks like there are erros with the splashscreen and camera plugin. I’d try removing the plugins and adding them back.

I’ll try !, I commented then! @mhartington

Friend, failure again. I get the same mail