Updated npm by mistake and ionic broke ionic 2

Hi
I updated npm by mistake and after that I’m getting errors for missing files , so I thought if I update node that would help but apparently it doesn’t XD
so here is one of the errors that appears :
Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Users/mr3bood/Desktop/dev/myApp/node_modules/@angular/core/@angular/core.es5.js'

What exactly and how did you update?
In general Ionic doesn’t really care to much about node and npm versions and is fine with any recent or LTS release. Please post your ionic info output and npm+node versions so we know what are are dealing with.

ionic info :
Your system information:

Cordova CLI: 6.4.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.18
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.1.9
ios-deploy version: 1.9.0
ios-sim version: 5.0.13
Node Version: v7.9.0
Xcode version: Xcode 8.3 Build version 8E162

npm : 4.5.0
node : 7.9.0

You should probably update your Ionic CLI - it’s quite old. 2.2.3 is the current stable version.

I would try to delete the node_modules folder and then execute npm install in the project directory again.

I’ve deleted the node_module folder and run the command :
npm install
but when I run the command :
ionic serve
I get this errors :

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! ionic-hello-world@ ionic:serve: `ionic-app-scripts serve "--v2" "--address" "0.0.0.0" "--port" "8100" "--livereload-port" "35729"`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the ionic-hello-world@ ionic:serve script 'ionic-app-scripts serve "--v2" "--address" "0.0.0.0" "--port" "8100" "--livereload-port" "35729"'.
npm ERR! Make sure you have the latest version of node.js and npm installed.
npm ERR! If you do, this is most likely a problem with the ionic-hello-world package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     ionic-app-scripts serve "--v2" "--address" "0.0.0.0" "--port" "8100" "--livereload-port" "35729"
npm ERR! You can get information on how to open an issue for this project with:
npm ERR!     npm bugs ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! Or if that isn't available, you can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls ionic-hello-world
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /Users/mr3bood/.npm/_logs/2017-04-29T11_53_00_528Z-debug.log
There was an error serving your Ionic application: There was an error with the spawned command: serve