Update to capacitor 4 error

Hello,

I execute command cap migrate but now my app don’t work

when i make “ionic serve” i get

D:\IonicApp\cdt-test>ionic serve

vue-cli-service.cmd serve
[vue-cli-service] INFO Starting development server…
Build finished at 16:04:36 by 0.000s
[vue-cli-service] error in ./node_modules/@capacitor-community/sqlite/dist/esm/index.js
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/core’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\node_modules@capacitor-community\sqlite\dist\esm’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/components/Tienda/Facing.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\components\Tienda’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/components/imageCadena.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/filesystem’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\components’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Login/Login.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Login’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Modulos/Cobertura/DetallePromotor.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Modulos\Cobertura’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Modulos/Configuracion/Datos.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Modulos\Configuracion’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Modulos/Configuracion/Imagenes.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/filesystem’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Modulos\Configuracion’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Modulos/Tienda/FacingProducto.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Modulos\Tienda’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/views/Modulos/Tienda/TiendaIngreso.vue?vue&type=script&lang=ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/geolocation’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\views\Modulos\Tienda’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/Util/js/vdaapp.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\Util\js’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/composables/useDevice.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/device’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\composables’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/composables/useImage.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/camera’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\composables’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/composables/useImage.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/filesystem’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\composables’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/composables/useTabla.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/preferences’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src\composables’
[vue-cli-service] error in ./src/main.ts
[vue-cli-service] Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘@capacitor/core’ in ‘D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\src’
Build finished at 16:04:36 by 0.000s

D:\IonicApp\cdt-test>npx cap sync
npm WARN config global --global, --local are deprecated. Use --location=global instead.
(node:4404) [DEP0148] DeprecationWarning: Use of deprecated folder mapping “./” in the “exports” field module resolution of the package at D:\IonicApp\cdt-test\node_modules\vuex\package.json.
Update this package.json to use a subpath pattern like “./*”.
(Use node --trace-deprecation ... to show where the warning was created)
√ Copying web assets from dist to android\app\src\main\assets\public in 275.94ms
√ Creating capacitor.config.json in android\app\src\main\assets in 1.76ms
√ copy android in 321.08ms
√ Updating Android plugins in 8.32ms
[info] Found 2 Capacitor plugins for android:
@capacitor-community/sqlite@3.7.0
capacitor-native-biometric@4.1.3
× update android - failed!
[error] Unable to find node_modules/@capacitor/android.
Are you sure @capacitor/android is installed?

D:\IonicApp\cdt-test>npx cap doctor
npm WARN config global --global, --local are deprecated. Use --location=global instead.
Capacitor Doctor

Latest Dependencies:

@capacitor/cli: 4.6.1
@capacitor/core: 4.6.1
@capacitor/android: 4.6.1
@capacitor/ios: 4.6.1

Installed Dependencies:

@capacitor/core: not installed
@capacitor/android: not installed
@capacitor/ios: not installed
@capacitor/cli: 4.0.1

[error] Missing attribute in app/src/main

D:\IonicApp\cdt-test>npm install @capacitor/cli@latest

added 94 packages, and audited 95 packages in 10s

9 packages are looking for funding
run npm fund for details

found 0 vulnerabilities

D:\IonicApp\cdt-test>npx cap migrate
[info] Please note this tool is not intended for use in a mono-repo enviroment, please check out the Ionic vscode
extension for this functionality.
[?] Capacitor 4 sets a deployment target of iOS 13 and Android 12 (SDK 32).

√ Are you sure you want to migrate? (Y/n) … y
[?] Would you like the migrator to run npm install to install the latest versions of capacitor packages? (Those using
other package managers should answer N)
√ Run Npm Install? (Y/n) … y
√ Installing Latest NPM Modules. in 1.57s
[info] NOTE: @capacitor/storage was renamed to @capacitor/preferences, please be sure to replace occurances in your
code.
√ Migrating @capacitor/storage to @capacitor/preferences. in 5.90s
√ Running cap sync. in 1.97s
× Upgrading gradle wrapper files - failed!
[error] gradle wrapper files were not updated
[info] IMPORTANT: Review Updating to 4.0 | Capacitor Documentation for breaking changes in these plugins that
you use: @capacitor/storage, @capacitor/camera.
[info] Warning: The Android Gradle plugin was updated and it requires Java 11 to run. You may need to select this in
Android Studio.
√ Writing breaking changes. in 2.37ms
[success] Migration to Capacitor ^4.0.0 is complete. Run and test your app!

Show your package.json file

did you see any warnings or errors when you ran the migrate command?
looks like npm install faliled or you didn’t choose yes to the “run npm install” question since none of the packages are installed.

Also, CLI 4.0.1 had several problems with the migrate command, run npm install @capacitor/cli@latest to make sure you are using 4.6.1 and run npx cap migrate again

nothing works

Even i uninstall node to do a clean install but now when i run ionic serve it gives error

Error: Cannot find module '@vue/cli-plugin-babel'

run npm install @vue/cli-plugin-babel/preset --save-dev
but nothing, ever same error

Nothing resolve the problem after make the migration, something does not work for me in my computer, i install the project in other computer and work fine.

finally after uninstall and restart node and remove folder “local” and “roaming” clear cache the problem continue, and decide format my pc :confused: … and now work.

fortunately now have the proyect with capacitor 4 and the other dependeces updated