Uninstall node,NPM,CLI , etc.. Mac

I’m facing some problems and i can’t get solutions for them.
My biggest problem now that i can’t generate ionic resources (icon, splash).
i always get this error
[WARN] Error occurred during command execution from a CLI plugin (@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova). Your plugins may be out of date.
:heavy_multiplication_x: Generating platform resources - failed!
Error: connect ETIMEDOUT 104.20.7.16:443

I tried a lot of solutions like uninstalling NPM, platform and other solutions i don’t remember.
really i don’t know what is the problem and how i can solve it, but the versions of NPM , node ,CLI , etc might be the problem.
So i want to uninstall all of them and reinstall anther versions.

My Question: Is there any solution for this problem? and is there any point of uninstall and reinstall other versions of these components?

104.20.7.16 is an IP from Cloudflare that seems to be in front of the server that generates the resources. Seems like somehow you are blocked from connecting to them. Possible?

How i can check that?

What do you get when open https://res.ionic.io/api/v1/upload in a browser?

{“Error”:“invalid request: GET”,“Width”:0,“Height”:0,“Type”:"",“Vector”:false}

That’s correct.

Are you behind some kind of proxy or something strange in our network?
Can you connect to the Wifi/Hotspot of a mobile phone and try over that network?

The same result using mobile phone Hotspot.

What is your ionic info output?

global packages:

@ionic/cli-utils : 1.3.0
Cordova CLI : 7.0.1
Ionic CLI : 3.3.0
local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 1.1.4
@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova : 1.3.0
@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular : 1.3.0
Cordova Platforms : android 6.1.2 ios 4.4.0
Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 2.3.0
System:

Node : v6.11.0
Xcode : Xcode 7.3.1 Build version 7D1014
ios-deploy : 1.9.1
ios-sim : not installed

That looks up to date.

And you still get this error on ionic cordova resources?

Yes exactly i always get this error.
Although i have the resources exist in the project but when i build ios i get Source path does not exist: resources/ios/icon/icon-40.png.
These resouces i created before using windows and i hadn’t any problems with android, but when i used Mac to build and test the ios app i got these errors

Ok, that sounds like a rights/permissions problem.

I don’t know enough about that to tell you more than to try running the command with sudo in front of your command, although that should never be necessary.

I think you are right, I tried to allow the OS permissions for the project but i got the same error even if i used sudo.
But there is some thing strange, when i allow the permissions for the project and close the get info window and reopen it again i find that the permissions are locked again!
I don’t have a big experience in Mac, so i don’t know if this behavior is correct or not.

In my experience, nvm mitigates lots of these sorts of problems.

Can you explain more or give me a reference for that?

If you use nvm, your node is run another way which is less prone to cause errors with permissions.