Unable to use any new plugins on my Ionic 3 project

Hi,
I have a project, that was build on version Ionic 3. I have not updated my CLI to Ionic 4, as it is not necessary to me . Now after I install any plugin it says, greater version of the ionic-core or angular-core required. Ex: If I run

ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-media-capture
npm install @ionic-native/media-capture

I get a warning like

npm WARN @ionic-native/media@5.3.0 requires a peer of @ionic-native/core@^5.1.0 but none is installed. You must install
peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN @ionic-native/media-capture@5.3.0 requires a peer of rxjs@^6.3.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.npm WARN @ionic-native/media-capture@5.3.0 requires a peer of @ionic-native/core@^5.1.0 but none
is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

If I try to update ionic-core some other plugins will throw warning saying they need older version of the ionic-core.
Also there is some changes on the import statement where ngx is used

import { MediaCapture, MediaFile, CaptureError, CaptureImageOptions } from '@ionic-native/media-capture/ngx';

But when I try to use the plugin with below code

let options: CaptureImageOptions = { limit: 3 }
this.mediaCapture.captureImage(options)
  .then(
    (data: MediaFile[]) => console.log(data),
    (err: CaptureError) => console.error(err)
  );

I will get error like uncaught type error object(…) is not a function. This is been common for most of the plugins, I’m not able to use any plugin from few days. Please help me by saying, what is the mistake that I’m doing.

Hello
try use specific version for native libraries. I’m not 100% sure, probably for ionic 3 app should be used max 3.x.x version. Example:

ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-media-capture
npm install @ionic-native/media-capture@3.14.0

I tried it, still the same warnings.