I am building hybrid mobile app using Cordova 6.5, Ionic 3.1.1 and MObileFirst Foundation 8.0 (Server : 8.0.0.00-20170220-1900 and Client SDK : 8.0.2017033009). I have created a Yes/No radio button using ionic’s ion-list as follow:
<form [formGroup]="myForm" (ngSubmit)="onSubmit(myForm.value)"> <ion-list radio-group formControlName="wsQuestion1"> <ion-item> <ion-label>Yes</ion-label> <ion-radio value="1"></ion-radio> </ion-item> <ion-item> <ion-label>No</ion-label> <ion-radio value="0"></ion-radio> </ion-item> </ion-list> <button type="submit" >Submit</button> </form>
If I navigate to this page from “Menu --> List” then I am able to toggle between Yes/No and the ration button is getting selected. But If I, enter username/password , click login, then when I reach to this page after authentication, I am not able to toggle between Ratio buttons.
I have created an app which reproduces this scenario. You can get it here.
Do the following in order to reproduce:
- Download, unzip, and navigate to project root directory
- Run npm install on command prompt
- Run cordova platform add on command prompt
- Run ionic serve on command prompt
- Run cordova run android
- When app open on the device then enter (test as username/password)
- You can try tapping the Yes/No button.
Here is how it looks into my device: